Tuesday, April 27, 2010

April 27, 2010


Not much to report for today, except that I got full credit on my video final project, YAY!! I also wrote a review of the American Library Association for a class. Now all I have to do in the next couple of weeks is finish my final paper and a classification assignment which is driving me crazy. I thought this type of assignment would be easy, but it actually is very complicated.

I finished the YA novel I was reading and its review is on my other blog if you are interested. I'm taking a bit of a breather before Thursday when I have a 24 Read-A-Thon scheduled through a group I belong to on Good Reads. If you haven't checked out Good Reads yet, you really should, but beware, it will absorb quite a bit of your time.

I have been looking at other people's blogs and I see that mine is lacking in the bling category. I plan on figuring out how to add photos and other info once the semester is over so I can spiff up my site. Hey look, I figured out how to do it, guess I'm not that confused after all.

Until tomorrow, Good Night and Good Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment