Wednesday, April 28, 2010

April 28, 2010

Yet another day of no reading, sigh.

I did manage to get my video presentation edited down for my final project in one class though. I also met with a group from another class to go over the "subject analysis" assignment that is currently eating my brain. I always thought that I would be a great indexer as I am soooo organized, but this class is making me feel pretty slow. I am so glad I have these computer friends to meet with, because even if we're still pretty confused after our meet-ups, at least we know we are not alone!

Tomorrow I have to really get going on it first thing in the morning as my 24 hour read-a-thon starts at noon! I hope to get quite a few books read, but my class will have to come first, wish me luck.

Until tomorrow, Good Night and Good Reading!

2 comments:

  1. I'm intrigued - what's a read-a-thon? Is it what it sounds like - you read for 24 hours? I could probably read for 12 and then fall asleep! I'm excited to have found your blog - looking forward to when you get to the tough stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kara,

    You're right a read-a-thon is exactly what it sounds like and right now I am 11 hours in with three books read. It's a little insane, but fun.

    I will probably start hitting the "tough stuff" once Summer begins in a couple of weeks, so keep watching.

    ReplyDelete