Monday, May 17, 2010

May 17, 2010


SCHOOL'S OUT FOR SUMMER!!!! I just finished my final paper about two hours ago and headed and was feeling a little stressed. So we headed out to Home Town Buffet and to my favorite de-stressing spot...Barnes & Noble!!! Only bought one book as I know I have much patiently waiting here at home to be read.

I am hoping to finish the one books on "the list" that I have slowly been completing while trying to finish up my school work. I think I will go to Balboa Park tomorrow (it's free museum Tuesday) and then lay out in the sun and read.

Until tomorrow, Good Night and Good Reading!!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Have fun! I have to write my thesis over the summer. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Aths,

    Sorry to hear about your "fun" plans for the summer. I have a little while before I need to start thinking about mine. Hope you still have some free-time fun during the summer!

    ReplyDelete